Thursday, August 13, 2009

Freedom Fighters

...speaking of cheering. Let's hear it for the freedom fighters!

I have just spent a week with young men and women from all over the world, freedom fighters between the ages of 21 and 42, each with a personal commitment to fighting for liberty in their respective country.

I am in awe. I am jazzed. I am blessed to have this opportunity.

We live in the Land of the Free, and we are fighting for liberties that are critical to the survival of democracy in our country, and as important as our fight is, the battles going on every day in countries throughout the world - led by these young, dedicated and selfless freedom fighters -seem almost more compelling. But reality is, any honorable fight for freedom and liberty is a noble and worthy cause.

We are here at the Atlas Think Tank MBA Training, and we have gathered from all corners of the world: Poland, United States, Ghana, El Salvador, Georgia, Spain, Argentina, Belgium, Slovakia, Canada, Turkey, Tanzania, Kyrgyztan, Brazil, Mexico, Nepal, Belarus, Mongolia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Cyrgistan and Ecuador.

I love freedom. And I love freedom fighters. They are my friends, my colleagues, my comrades.

May we all endure to the end and continue to fight the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment