Monday, February 1, 2010

Did You Miss Me? (Probably not, but oh well)

I admit it. I hit the wall. I felt that I was in too deep. I panicked. I overreacted. I withdrew. I quit. I went silent.

I quit blogging here.

I highly doubt that I was missed too much, but the news is that I am returning. It's time to snap my suspenders, adjust my knickers, click my heels and get back to blogging my thoughts and opinions on what's going on in the political world.

So, I'm back. Let the blogging begin, again.

And if you didn't miss me, I missed you.

So there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanie,

    Welcome back! I wanted to thank you for your comment on my beta-blog at 21stCentrist.blogspot.com. Still in development. Private now, but will be publicly launched soon. I appreciated your comment, but am taking it down because it is really advice for me, not for my readers. But thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries at all...enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete