Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reduced Fat

I need to lighten up, this blog was supposed to be the lighter side of politics and there I go talking about things that aren't all that light.

In this day and age it's hard to not get a little heavy with the commentary when discussing economic policy that costs taxpayers billions of dollars, transparency in government, inequitable legislation and other timely and critical issues in the world of politics.

However, I will do my best to do better, to be lighter, to not chew the fat on every issue that comes to mind.

So, here goes, let me start with this bumper sticker, found on the back of a Toyota Tundra in Albuquerque, NM earlier today: I'll keep my guns, freedom and money, you can keep "The Change".

Light, but to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment